As a small or midsized business, you can benefit greatly from Final Dot’s risk assessment and advisory services. Many smaller organizations feel that they are not large enough to be a target for cybercriminals, but the reality is that 3.5 new threats are released targeting small businesses every second. In addition, smaller organizations are often resource-constrained and find it difficult to justify full-time CIO or CISO roles to ensure that their IT strategy is sound, their applications and infrastructure are appropriately maintained, and cyber risks are appropriately managed.
Sometimes, it feels as if the problem keeps getting more and more complicated, and there is less and less you can do about it.
Final Dot is well-positioned to help. Our flexible approach allows us to come alongside you and help you immediately make progress. First, we’ll listen, and learn about your business – what you are trying to accomplish, your concerns, and how your current IT environment is constructed. Then, we’ll help you understand what risks exist in your current environment and how you might consider addressing them. We understand that you need simple, actionable, cost-effective recommendations that align with your budget, organizational complexity, and maturity, and have multiple frameworks at varying levels of complexity that we can leverage to ensure our work is effective within your context.
Specifically, the following services are appropriate for you to consider:
- Final Dot’s IT Footprint Snapshot gives you a high-level overview of the technology deployed to support your organization. This report will highlight outdated technology that you should consider upgrading or replacing to address support issues or eliminate known security issues.
- The IT Capabilities Snapshot helps you understand how effectively your IT environment is being managed. Poorly controlled IT is at an increased risk of downtime or breach, and this assessment will point out significant operational gaps that should be addressed.
- Our Cyber Snapshot is a high-level assessment of your cybersecurity posture. It serves as an excellent way to begin to understand the cyber risks associated with your environment and the potential mitigating actions from which you can choose, and is great way to initiate a formal cybersecurity improvement program within your organization.
- For more mature organizations, or as a follow up to our Snapshot services, Final Dot’s formal risk assessment and security program development services can be helpful. We also offer assistance with employee awareness campaigns to help you ensure all members of your organization understand how to use your IT assets safely.
- Final Dot can also help you unravel the requirements of any applicable regulatory or contractual compliance requirements, including PCI-DSS, state and international privacy requirements, Sarbanes-Oxley, and many others.
- Finally, you should consider Final Dot’s general consulting services, which are available through our CISO/CIO on-call service for occasional, advisory purposes, or our Flexible CIO / CISO service for more direct and comprehensive part-time engagements. Both services allow you to have the expertise of an experienced IT executive available without making a full-time commitment.