Final Dot’s complete set of IT risk management services are well-suited for an enterprise seeking to manage risk in a holistic, integrated fashion. We understand how a well-managed IT environment can support security objectives, and also how poorly chosen security practices can result in unnecessary IT complexity and usability issues. Final Dot consultants have extensive experience working in fully and partially outsourced environments, and can help you better manage the risks associated with complex, multi-vendor IT environments.
Virtually all of Final Dot’s services are applicable in an enterprise context, and can help you create a complete picture of your IT-related risk.
- Our Cybersecurity services provide assistance throughout the cybersecurity lifecycle, including risk assessments and control selection, policy development, program implementations or improvement planning, vendor selection, and continuous improvement.
- Our Vendor Management services can help you surface and address IT supplier risks. Leverage our experience to help you evaluate whether outsourcing makes sense for you, and let us help you create effective Requests for Proposal and Statements of Work as you engage the market. If you already have substantial vendor relationships, Final Dot can help you with contract and service level reviews and mediation / negotiation. For the most mature organizations, we can work with you to establish a full Vendor Management Office with formal process sets to help you facilitate supplier relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Our Business Continuity services provide assistance with all phases of developing a formal IT disaster recovery / resilience plan. We can conduct a Business Impact Assessment to identify key systems supporting primary business processes and identify interruption recovery objectives, and can work with you to develop an approach that enables you to recover services within acceptable timeframes in the event of a significant interruption.
- Our IT Service Delivery and IT Governance and Strategy services are designed to help you assess the effectiveness of your IT function and identify opportunities for improvement to address operational and technology risks.
- Our Compliance Support activities provide gap assessment and remediation plan development services against a variety of regulatory and contractual requirement sets.
- Our IT Footprint Snapshot, IT Capabilities Snapshot, and Cyber Snapshot services are useful in developing a quick, high-level understanding of a third-party IT environment. These services are extremely useful for vendor qualification or M&A due diligence activities.
- Finally, our General Consulting services are available to help supplement your internal resources in situations where interim assistance is needed or a particular expertise gap exists.