Final Dot’s cybersecurity services are built upon some foundational premises:
- We believe that cybersecurity should be managed just like any other business risk. That means that every cyber risk should be mapped, communicated, and managed in terms of how it affects your business objectives.
- We believe that it’s important to focus your cybersecurity investments so that priority is given to protecting the information or systems that are most critical to your business.
- We believe that many organizations are continuing to invest needlessly in new security tools and technology when they would be better served by pursuing truly effective implementations of basic, fundamental security practices.
- We believe that a balanced approach that addresses all four of the primary capabilities in our implementation model (Govern, Prevent, Detect, and Respond) is absolutely essential.
Final Dot can guide you through a complete security program implementation or optimization, beginning with services to assess and prioritize your cyber risks and help you identify which are acceptable and which require additional mitigation. Subsequently, we can help you design a “target state” cybersecurity program and provide assistance with implementation planning and execution.
Our cybersecurity service offerings are as follows:
- Full cyber risk assessments to help you identify and prioritize the areas where your business is most at risk.
- Security program design services that include actionable, cost effective recommendations to address unacceptable risks. Recommendations can be based on one of multiple possible industry standard frameworks (e.g. NIST 800-53, ISO 27001/2, Critical Controls, Cyber Essentials, etc.) as appropriate for your business complexity and cybersecurity maturity
- Security program implementation support services, including assistance with policy development, formal Security Incident Response plans, technology and vendor selection, and metrics design.
- Security program maturity assessments to help you understand where your
- Executive and board cyber advisory services
- Employee Awareness Campaign material development and training sessions.
- Our “Cyber Snapshot“ due diligence assessments to help you characterize the security posture of third parties for M&A / investment or vendor qualification purposes.
Finally, an effective cybersecurity posture is difficult to establish and maintain without a well-controlled IT operating environment. Our IT Service Delivery and Operations services are available to help you accomplish that.